Friday 29 July 2016

My Monday Morning

WALT: Write a piece showing us about your Monday morning 29/7/16
                                   My Monday morning
I wake up I Think YES it’s Monday I've been waiting for a week I’ve been excited for Monday, it feels like 6am in the morning I look outside I see my dog running around crazy she must be cold it’s cloudy and wet I don’t want get up yet so I stretch for 2 minutes. I rip my blankets off me I stand up i hear my dogs paws running on the tiles she sprints up the hallway with her cute grey and pink jacket that she wears when it’s cold  She jumps up on my knees happy to see me I give her a massive belly rub because she loves  it.


I here my brother tell mum NOO I don’t want to go to school, After Connor had said that I get up from eating breakfast and get dressed after i had put my pants on mum screamed at Connor ‘’CONNOR GET OUT OF BED IT’S 8.15am Connor gets up and walks up the hallway with Lilly my dog chasing and barking behind him ‘She was barking because she was hyper’’ Connor eats his breakfast and puts his clothes on. I hear knock knock on the door It’s Isaac he walks to school with us every day we pack our Chromebooks and yell to mum CYA love you and walk to school.

2 comments:

  1. Some excellent description here, Jack. I like how you included dialogue and what you could hear. Next time you do some descriptive writing you should try out some similes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and a suggestion for me to work on and get BTB.I will try and follow your steps.
    Thanks Jack

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack H