Thursday 7 July 2016

BTB AUCTION

7/6/16                                               BTB=BetterThanBefore
Today we did a BTB auction. When there's a BTB auction ‘’At the end of each term’’ Me and my class gather around a table and we bid on items that we bought in. We get BTB points from working hard and finishing a lot of work. Normally there is a lot of cool items like today there was a moro bar, a block of jelly tip chocolate, books, and bouncy balls. We had started the first thing was a minion toy that sold for 1 BTB point. Finally the Mr M pulled out nerds that I wanted Everyone was bidding but at 2s to go I bidded 23 BTB points because I had twenty-five I won everyone was mad I was so happy. But now I had 2 BTB points so I decided to go away and not bid anymore.
Jul 7, 2016 12:45:07 PM.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack H