Tuesday 23 May 2017

PAROA SCHOOL CROSS COUNTRY (I didn't do it sadly)

I'm sitting there waiting for a race to cheer Boom The year 1 boys started they are five years old I start yelling GO LAKYN because I wanted him to win, He got second but then his brother Kohen ran and he ran. Then after a couple races I went out onto the school court and started to play basketball with Kade and Archie we done a 2v1 I was by myself the score was 6-8 to me and then Jack B came and join my team and we won 8-16



4 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Jack H, my name is Amaya and I am a student in Manukau at Waikowhai Primary School. I really like the way you added detail in your writing. Have you thought about making your writing make sense. If you would like to see my learning, my blog address is http:// amayap. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello Amayap. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Just wondering if u could tell me where it doesn't make sense because it does to me.

      Thanks,

      Jack

      Delete
    3. Kia ora next time how about you tell him what he can work on not just say how about making your writing make sense

      Cheers caitlin

      Delete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack H