Thursday 14 November 2019

Film Festival Reflection.


                                                                         Reflection
Today we went to a Film festival at the Regent Theatre, It was good because you good to see and learn things about other schools and about Greymouth.

In my opinion, the best was from some of the girls in our class, they did it on a robbery. But every school had at least one good one that caught me.

Next year for BtB is some of the films need better music because in some of them I couldn't hear them.

Overall all of the films were great but for some of them, they need to get up close with the camera.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    My name is Matilda and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey this year! I’ve noticed that you haven’t done any of the activities yet. Our finish date is the 24th of January but there is still time to give it a go and start gaining some points!

    Awesome post! The film festival sounds really interesting. Did you make a film?

    The Summer Learning Journey has heaps of activities to choose from! Here is the link. Have a look through and find some activities you like the looks of. I’m looking forward to seeing which ones you choose!

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Remember if you have any questions all you have to do is ask!

    Can’t wait to hear from you!

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack H