Friday 7 June 2019

#1 WPCA Rafting Challenge -reflection-

The other day we went rafting, Well not me. Just the other Y8’s. I didn’t because I was anxious and was frightened by the fast-moving water and many more reasons. In the morning I was told that I wasn’t even gonna go out to the river I was told I was just going to school like a normal day. But when I got to school my gear was there. I ended up going to the polytech and doing all the games, Which I was proud of because I normally wouldn’t have even gone in the fan. I still enjoyed the trip to the Arnold river though because there was a very funny instructor called Rueben he told us a very funny joke it was, Why did the pancake cross the road “Why,” because he wanted to get a flatmate. Which I absolutely loved. He also made some hot raro and he was filling us up on raro and we were all laughing so much. Overall it was still a pretty good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack H