Wednesday 26 September 2018

The Journey Of The 4, J's Run! **Reflection**



Today 26/9/18 Was my last 2.8k Run to 4, J's. I had been doing this 2.8k run since I was 9 and now I'm Twelve. Three years of waking up every single day and just running my guts out until I feel sick. The first time I ever did the run I got a twenty-one minute run over the last 3 years I've got way fitter from the run and has pushed me to be getting a reasonable thirteen minute run. When you think back to the first time I ran it seems like I started yesterday,  The spewing the injuries was what made the journey of the run the best. Getting back from you're Four-Teen minute run and running I mean sprinting into the bushes to vomit.

When you run you get a reward. Not like a treat or anything from the teacher, your body gives it to you, It's like a boost of energy for the rest of the day. I also really haven't mentioned anything about my fitness. For our school basketball, the run really helped us in the hardest quarter of our games. The other team would be getting tired and we would still be playing at the same pace as we were at the start.

Even though we won't be running any longer, I'm going to keep my fitness up. The run hasn't just only helped my fitness it's encouraged me to keep my fitness up. I hope our new teachers next term can keep doing the run at least Two days a week, Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Jack, great paragraphing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, I love the line "When you run you get a reward. Not like a treat or anything from the teacher, your body gives it to you" - you are so right, it's the best kind of drug!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack H