Tuesday 11 September 2018

Social Studys gaming addiction

My Opinion: Parents should set a time limit on their PlayStation if they’re using one or turn the wifi router off and only turn it back on when their child is asleep. So my opinion is parents shouldn’t ban their kids just set a time limit.

How to stop your kid from getting an addiction to technology: Parents can stop kids from getting an addiction by being very strict with the amount of time they get on their console or technology.

How many hours do I play a day: Probably 1-3 hours a day normally3 when its raining but not as much as that when its fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack H