Wednesday 21 March 2018

Cave Stream Challenge #1

                                                      WPCA Challenge #1

Sitting in class nervously thinking who's gonna be in my class and about the cave. 3 cars have already left and I hear my name I stand up and wait for my other classmates that got picked ''At this point, I don't know who'' I get Alex, Jack E, Xavier and Caitlan. I was so scared about the cave but I tried not to show it. When we walked into the cave at first I thought why was I over exaggeration about this but when I walked around the first corner it hit me the cold disgusting water was FREEZING. Halfway through the cave, I was shaking and getting more nervous and wanted to go back but you cant it would be harder than it already was so I pushed through my fear and got to the end. One waterful the current was going so fast it took two peoples shoe with it. When I saw the light I was so happy that I had completed my first challenge. But then there was a ladder it was hard but I did it. I wouldn't have done this without the parents and teacher. Thanks.
 
 Jack H Year 7

 DO NOT GO INTO THE CAVE WITHOUT PROPER GEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack H