Friday 3 August 2018

Chess Tournament Reflection.

It, Was so fun!! Won 5 games out of 7! Woke up quickly got ready and sprinted down to school and saw everyone in the busses, I started to freak out and started to sprint over to the bus and quickly jumped in. On the way there I didn't really talk because I'd just woke up and I was really nervous. When I got there I played a friendly game with Lochie, He won obviously because he is super good at chess, just before he checkmated me Bruce started to go over the rules. I knew them already but I still listened, straight after he finished going over the rules I played my first game against Griffen, He's also super good. I lost to him but it took him a while to beat me. I went 0-2 in my first two games then won 3 then lost another 2 and finished off with 2 wins. I loved it so much and I can't wait for next time. I got a silver medal and a certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack H