Thursday 22 September 2016

BTB Point Auction


BTB point auction

22/9/16 Yess today is the day BTB Point auction again this time I had more than last time I had thirty-two btb points. FINALLY it had started the first thing was a Cosmic shell it was a star war thing Jack B bidded 9 btb points. Now was a moro bar people were bidding and bidding but I got it with 28 btb points I was so happy but now I only had 4 btb points left. Now there was a red pencil with a rubber and I thought I need a pencil I bidded and got it for 4 btb points. Now I had no btb points so I went away with my friends and had a look what they got.


Sep 22, 2016 11:39:15 AM.jpgSep 22, 2016 11:40:34 AM.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Jack H